|Help Desk Services by
S2Net Infotech Solutions...
S2Net offers clients technical helpdesk services for any
aspect of an IT operation. Our services leverage our
strong domain knowledge and extensive in-house IT
expertise to provide internal help desk operations with
high quality and minimum overheads.
multi-channel (voice-based, e-mail, web-based &
chat-based) technical support services. Our helpdesk
services can be tuned depending on the size of the
company and the array of technology being supported. The
requirements for IT help desk support ranges from basic
trouble ticketing and first level support for
medium-sized companies, to large corporate help desk
operations needing a complex mix of proactive and
self-service tools, remote control and diagnostics and
strict service-level tracking and reporting.
Help Desk Services Includes
- Setting up offshore IT help desks for IT
infrastructure support and management.
- Providing single point of contact for IT users of
an enterprise across locations and geographies.
- IT Infrastructure support covering
desktop/laptops, servers, operating systems, office
productivity suites, email & browser support, network
& connectivity issues, line of business & custom
- Incident management or (trouble ticket management)
for user queries, so each issue is logged and
monitored until resolved.
- Workflow engine to move issues through a defined
flow from open to closed, including monitoring that
response time is within the guidelines of any existing
service-level agreement (SLA).
- Technology refresh – Enhancements and upgrades.
- Knowledge base creation and updation.
- Asset & configuration management – Single point
for managing hardware and software assets using both
remote discovery and asset tracking tools.
- Software distribution and license management.
- Security management and virus control.
- Performance management and reporting.
- Change management – Trend analysis and pro-active
|We can customize the
Helpdesk program according to customer needs.